Monday 29 December 2008

Bursting Your Bubble??


One of my quirks and I am certain that a lot of others share this is to burst the bubbles that come in bubble wraps. It is one of those things that I can never resist doing.

Just imagine - bubble wrap fanatics now have a new product! I was surprised to read that there is a new calendar available made of these bubbles! Designed by Stephen Turbek, the calendar is filled with plastic bubbles. Instead of tearing a sheet off like in day calendars, users can pop the days out instead!!

Isn't this a cool idea? The Calendar is sold in the US but available for shipping everywhere and retails for about 30 bucks.

The only caveat, (I guess for people like me) is to resist popping the whole year off at once. Now, if only some one can come up with re-poppable pops...

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes! I love popping bubbles on bubble wrap too! Nice memories of fighting with my bro on who'll get the share of the wrap to pop!

    ReplyDelete